Welcome to the Superba Vox online learning academy
Superba Vox is an online learning academy providing accessible remote-learning courses led by a selection of hand-picked teachers boasting a wealth of excellent academics and professional experience. We are a private tutoring academy, providing one-on-one, exclusively online lessons and full-length courses, allowing our students to get undivided attention and care from their tutor in order to support learning at every level.
OUR FOUNDERVivian created the Superba Vox virtual learning academy out of her love for learning and desire to share her knowledge. As an award-winning music teacher, vocal coach, performer, conductor, composer and seasoned academic, Vivian believes that online education is the future. Passionate about bringing learning opportunities to people from all walks of life and budgets, Vivian has been recognized by the GFEL, winning ‘Excellence in Education’, an award for her work and distinguished accomplishments.
AWARD WINNERMeet Soniya, winner of the ‘Best on Our Team Award’ 2021. A gifted manager and efficient team builder, Soniya has actively helped many students stay organized and on top of their courses. Soniya is smart, supportive, and passionate about what she does. She is highly appreciated because she is far-sighted and embodies the values of the Superba Vox online learning academy.
FlexibilityWe understand that life gets busy, that’s why we offer flexible learning schedules and online classes, so you can learn when and where you want.
AccessibilityWe are passionate about diversity of opportunities, that’s why we offer online learning courses for people at every level.
AffordabilityWe believe that education should be affordable to all, that’s why we offer a low-cost alternative to traditional learning, without compromising on the quality of teaching.
Student-centeredOur students are at the heart of what we do, that’s why we work with teachers who are passionate about providing the best learning opportunities possible to their students.
VISIONWe believe that online education is the future and aim to provide a safe space for students of every academic level to reap the benefits and opportunities an education can provide with our goal of becoming the go-to online learning academy for both students and teachers.
MISSIONOur mission at Superba Vox to ensure each one of our students feels valued and supported, our teachers will tailor every course to YOU, to ensure you can get the most out of your online learning journey.
Best candidatesAt Superba Vox Online Academy - Real Human Resume Screening, No Robots. Remote Job: Flexible, Independent, Convenient, Reliable, with Growth over time, Recognition, and Awards. Safety, Quality, Diversity, Innovation, Effectiveness, and Values. Training available.Seeking Absolutely The BEST Candidates.
Work with usInterested in becoming a part of the team at Superba Vox? We would love to hear from you! As a quickly growing online academy we are constantly looking to expand our team. Teachers at Superba Vox must be committed to providing long-term, fully remote online lessons to students. Our hiring process is extremely selective and we only hire the top 1% of candidates.
Candidate requirements Please ensure you meet the following criteria prior to applying for a teaching position. We are looking for candidates with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in their subject area, supplemented by professional experience as an online teacher. The ideal candidate should be able to teach across multiple learning levels and be flexible as our students come from a variety of time zones. Due to the nature of the job, candidates will need to pass a background check to clear them before coming onboard.
Diversity & Equal Employment Opportunity DisclaimerSuperba Vox is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, with a zero tolerance policy towards discrimination. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and/or contractors regardless of age, race, religion, gender, ethnicity, military and protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability.
HOW TO APPLY
COPY AND PASTE ALL OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW IN A WORD FILE OR EMAIL AND SEND YOUR ANSWERS TO email@example.com
A. Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
B. Are you willing to undergo a background check, under local law/regulations?
C. Why would you like to work remotely?
D. What is the highest level of education you have completed?
E. Are you open to a Contractor position? - No employees -
SEND THE VIDEO SAMPLE AS A MP4 FILE VIA GOOGLE DRIVE OR THE APP "WeTransfer". WITHOUT VIDEO WE WILL NOT PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY TO AVOID BEING DISQUALIFIED.
1. Please, send a short video (3-5 min max.) of yourself teaching/coaching, or demonstrating one or more of your favorite topics - we must see your face, professional attire and background, please. Videos must be shot horizontally (landscape), with smiley attitude, and with digital material showcased (ex. PowerPoint presentation). DO NOT involve other people. Please, check out our pages Music Academy, Language Academy, Wellness Academy , etc. on our website to see example of successful videos and try to do the same. As this is a remote position, your video is KEY for our decision during the hiring process.
2. Why are you interested in this job?
3. What are ALL the topics you can teach/coach? Please, list them all in details. We have different academies, so you could work for us on different subject, as much as you have significant PROFESSIONAL experience or academic education on each subject. (For example, yoga, biology, violin, Spanish, and math) - We hire multi-talented, multi-skilled professionals.
4. Are you punctual in your work?
5. Are you teachable, humble, and willing to learn?
6. Are you inclined to answer text messages and email promptly?
7. Are you interested in working with us long term? Will you continue in this position online after the pandemic as well?
8. What is your online teaching/mentoring experience?
9. What is your strategy to retain students long term?
10. How do you ensure 100% customers' satisfaction?
11. What is your availability? (Morning, Afternoon, Evening & Weekends) Please, be specific. Starting when?
12. What impressed you the most on our website?
13. Do you think you share Our Values and match our company's style and mindset? Why Yes, why Not.